HOPSCOTCH MARKET -- Call for Artists!
We're so excited to partner with Hopscotch Music Festival again to curate a vibrant grouping of the area's best small shops to bring handmade, art, + vintage to THE festival of the year!
The Hopscotch Market festivities will take place on W. Lenoir Street Friday, Saturday, + Sunday right beside the Red Hat Ampitheater. Have you seen the lineup? Go, look, swoon. You guys, this is the place to be come September 7th.
Several large sponsors are already confirmed including Tito's, Firefly, + Fireball. We will have a double decker beer bus located centrally, a potential cook-off in the adjacent lot, food trucks, and a pet adoption event sponsored by Tito's.
Market spaces will include both tent and table options this year, allowing you to set up for just one day or the entire weekend (see below). Apply HERE! Spaces are limited.
- FULL WEEKEND BOOTH: Limited 10x10 booth spaces available for Saturday + Sunday (option to set up + sell Friday evening as well). Artists/vendors provide own tent, weights, tables, displays, other. Assigned spaces.
- SATURDAY MARKET TABLE: Limited 6' tables available under large tent. Tables provided in assigned space. Artists/vendors may supply all other display items, though any to be freestanding must be approved and fit within assigned space.
- SUNDAY MARKET TABLE: Limited 6' tables available under large tent. Tables provided in assigned space. Artists/vendors may supply all other display items, though any to be freestanding must be approved and fit within assigned space.
- Spaces may be shared for a small fee. Both vendors must apply + be accepted.
- Vendors requiring additional space may request so; additional fees may apply.
Information packs will be sent via email to accepted vendors and will include additional details, market agreement, and link to payment to secure your space. In the meantime, if you have any questions, just yell!