One of our newest + most exciting brainstorms of 2017: we're designing new Makers Market merch! And... we want you, the makers, to have a hand in the making of some new tees, totes, etc. So we're hosting a contest!
Why we are so excited over MM merch (and why you should be too):
- MM designed merch will bring awareness to the market + maker community.
- The purchase of said merch will allow us to give back to our community in various ways.
- Tees + totes + more will make for the occasional fun giveaway for attendees.
- Our (YOUR) designs will look super cool on all these new goodies.
Also, we'll dole out fifty bucks per winning design (yes, there could be more than one)! Makers submitting a winning design will also be awarded one product with their printed design and one market fee waived (for dates through August).
Rules of entry:
- Designs will be judged on creativity, practicality + execution. This means original designs, that easily translate to various products, and are well designed (preferably vector files).
- Design will not include more than 2 colors.
- File types accepted are .ai, .psd, or .pdf. (IF you have a great idea, but either cannot or do not want to design it... email us. If we like it, we'll talk.)
- Entries accepted through Friday, February 17th.
- Email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winning designs will be represented by the Makers Market with credit given to the artist; however, artist shall not reproduce the design for sale elsewhere.
So c'mon, show us what you've got!