- JULY 1st // 12pm-4pm // Rain cancellations will be made no later than 8am day of w/ rain date TBD
- Vendor set up begins at 11am. NO EARLYBIRDS!!! (For real. Please + thank you!)
- Vendors are responsible for their own tent/table/chairs/display items. Please be mindful of space + neighbors. Spaces are allotted as 10x10; please give us a head's up if you have special requests.
- The market takes place in the event field at Raleigh Beer Garden and the address is 614 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh -- near corner of Peace. The event field is through the outdoor seating area at the very back of restaurant.
- You have two options for load in/out:
- Pull up out front to unload on sidewalk. It's a straight shot back to the event field, with no steps... if you have a wagon, this will work well.
- There is a gravel drive to the event field located on West Johnson Street between Glenwood and West. It is near the hotel and directly across from the parking deck. It's a lil bumpy, but you can drive up to unload in designated areas.
- Parking is available in the deck, nearby lots, and street parking is free. Some parking may be available at the event field, but it is limited so please be mindful of traffic flow.
- Artists will fill in spots on a first come, first serve basis. Please check in with us (Kristin or Matt) prior to setting up.
- Please make your payment via our website:
- Click product at bottom of page if you're ready to pay now.
- Go to raleighmakersmarket.com/vendor-fee/vendor-fee when you're ready.
- Payments need to be made at least a week prior to the event.
- We will begin promoting artists online once confirmed + paid.
- Note: Charges on statements will reflect as "bird + beau" as that is the host Stripe account associated with payments.
- Please start promoting event as you wish using our web address and social media accounts.
- Feel free to use any of our promo images.
- We'll be spreading the word online, through various outlets, and dispersing printed flyers around the area.
PROMOTIONAL IDEAS / EXAMPLES
Ready to go tweets to share as you'd like (just copy + paste!):
- Visit me at @RALMakersMarket JUL 1 from 12-4 outside @RALBeerGarden. Handmade goods, live music, beer! #shoplocal
- Next @RALMakersMarket is Sat 7/1! Will you be there? Come #shoplocal w/ handmade artisans & #eatlocal at @RALBeerGarden.
- One week until @RALMakersMarket! Sat JUL 1 12-4 come #shoplocal w/ handmade artisans & #eatlocal at @RALBeerGarden.
- The @RALMakersMarket is fast approaching! This Sat 12-4pm come #shoplocal triangle artisans at @RALBeerGarden + hear live music!
- This Sat 12-4pm stop by my booth at @RALMakersMarket at @RALBeerGarden. Local handmade goods, live music, games.
- We’re here at the @RALMakersMarket outside @RALBeerGarden 12-4 today. Stop by & say hello! #shoplocal #eatlocal #livemusic #localbeer
OTHER IDEAS (leading up to event):
- Instagram using #raleighmakersmarket + tag us -- we'll share your pics!
- Invite friends to the FB page. Share, chat it up, be active.
- Share prepping pics or process shots across social media.
- Email blast or blog about the upcoming event! Host a giveaway or offer a special discount for shoppers through your blog or email.
- Print + share fliers. We have a print file we can email by request + encourage you to spread around your area. We typically cover Cameron Village and some areas downtown.
All of the above are ideas + suggestions to help gain awareness about the event -- the more we spread the word, the better for everyone! Please feel free to use any images/statuses we post + tag the market!
As we have any new information to share you'll be updated, however, this just about covers it! Let us know if you need anything. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
(Down below: handy dandy link to pay to claim your spot + we'll start showing off your goods to the world!)